Dentist Jobs in Zirakpur
Responsibilities and Duties of Dentist
- Lead the clinical diagnosis and appropriate dental treatment of patients
- Examine teeth, gums, and related tissues using dental instruments, x- rays, and other diagnostic equipment to evaluate dental health
- Diagnose any abnormalities and plan appropriate treatments
- Perform dental procedures, such as extractions, filling cavities, correcting bite issues and overcrowding and performing or scheduling root canals or more specialized dental procedures
- Well versed in handling complex dental cases and decides when to get consultants.
- Diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, malformations of teeth, and related oral structures; provide preventive and corrective services
- write prescriptions for antibiotics and other medications. Other duties may apply such as instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care
- Perform clinical treatments within the SmileWide SOP’s and legal regulations.
- To work in cooperation with other staff members and exhibit team work.
- Collaborate with non-clinical functional areas of Finance, People Support, IT, and Reimbursement to maximize the economic opportunities of your practice
- Create higher economic potential through aspirational patient care that creates lifetime patients
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Current License to practice dentistry in state where employed Minimum of 2 years’ clinical experience at a dental practice
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation leadership quality with decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Patient-Focused Dedication to ensuring the highest quality of care to patients
- Dentist jobs in Zirakpur required a minimum of 2 years of work experience. Applicants must have a current and unrestricted dental license to practice in any state, must be current on continuing education requirements and must be current on immunizations and provide documentation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 to 25,000.00 /month
Education: Applicants must have the distinction of a BDS or MDS
Location: Zirakpur (Preferred)
Required Documents: Address Proof, Identity Proof, dental license, and registration number.
Please don’t call otherwise you will get rejected automatically.
Send us an email at email@example.com with your CV or fill the contact form below.